- If you woke up one morning and were the size of a grape, what would you do?
- If you could be a teacher for one day, and money was no object, what would you do? Think about what you would teach, what your room would look like, where you would go, what technology you would use.
- If you could have a soundtrack of your life, which songs would you include and why?
- If you could improve one thing about your school, what would it be and why?
- In your opinion, what has been the best invention of all time? Explain.
- If you could become any animal for one day, which one would you be and why?
- Should schools group classes by gender – all boys in a class together and all girls in a class together?
- Should school cafeterias provide more than one choice for lunch?
- Should school start later in the morning?
- Should hand-held devices be used in the classroom?
- Should all students be given a laptop for writing?
- Should the legal driving age be lowered?
Convince your teacher
- Should teachers assign projects? Explain why or why not.
- Should teachers allow you to use your phones in class?
- Should teachers allow you to do more group work?
- Should students have homework? Why or why not?
Convince your peers
- Why should students not say mean things about each other on social media sites?
- Why should students stand up for each other?
Convince your parents
- Why do you deserve an allowance?
- Why should you be allowed to have a cell phone?
- Why should you be allowed to redecorate your room?
Tell about a time when you were afraid.
Tell about an adventure you had with a friend or a cousin.
Tell about something that happened that changed your life forever.
Tell about a time you got in trouble and what you learned from the experience.
Browse our FREE activities!
Click filename below to access file